Monday, November 2, 2009

This is how I feel today

Let's see, I went for the movie on Friday. Then on Saturday I had gone to see my Uncle's Daughter's house. And then yesterday was the sort of "Christening" ceremony of one of my neighbour's children. And now today, I'm sitting here, in front of the computer, just enjoying my self. Happy at the fact that I'm not feeling Bipolar anymore. Content is what I should say.

Just spoke to my sister again this morning and will speak to her again soon. She just shifted flats. They were living in a one bed roomer and since my in-laws are going to be staying with them next year, they thought they'd shift into a double bedder. They're enjoying themselves up there in Baltimore, my sister and her husband.

Have to call up my Uncle too, that is my mom's brother. I wasn't talking to anyone when he called due to my mood and now that I'm not feeling like that anymore I thought I'd give him a ring and explain my self to him. I also have to decide whether I'm going to take him up on his offer. He'd told me to come down to Sydney this holiday season so let's see what unfolds.

1 comment: